Friday, May 11, 2012

Well, I haven't been nearly as regular posting as I thought I would. Things get in the way. Like. life.

What has been happening in Stuart world?

Well, for one, Wizard of Oz. 'Twas a fun journey down the yellow brick road. Here's some photo documentation:

Tired, we got... but we kept smiling!

"Is my nose bleeding?"

Hardy-har, Scarecrow!
 












Our FAB production and business managers...

Fire!
Lollipop Guild

Lullaby League 

Oh my goodness, the costumes!

The color!

Look out - it's the enchanted ax!

 Oh seniors, we will miss you!!!

We had a grand time. I miss it - already can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!
    The pictures look Awesome I loved the one of you, Tom and Sarah Grace and I'm glad that you had fun. Only three more weeks until camp... Getting really excited and I can't wait to see you there!!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend=)

    Love,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,
    It's me again, We're trying your Granola recipe!! We'll let you know what we think....

    I'm missing you but I will see you at camp soon Yeah! Camp will be fun and I can't wait to work with you!

    Have fun in Kalamazoo and I'll be praying for you while you and Sarah Grace are there...
    See you around,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Love!
    So I miss you and your beautiful face. I have no idea when I'll see you again, but I just thought I'd stop by and say I love you.

    Be blessed. incredibly, blessed.

    ReplyDelete